Police Cops Police Cops

I can't tell if this was made seriously or as some sort of parody joke of cliche animes. As a flash animation, it's pretty high quality but I'm going to assume that some of the scenes in the animation were jokes referencing to typical anime scenes- it was, overall, well done.

Paints His Soul Paints His Soul

Why all the hate? It was good; however, the voice wasn't exactly easy to listen to- it was a bit muffled.

Swingers Episode 5 Swingers Episode 5

Wow, the character designs weren't over done and actually had a reason/personality to them. Just having that already makes it a great animation on top of the storyline.

Aminal Crossing Aminal Crossing

It was a pretty clean animation, liked your style (althought I thought some of it was off in ways of exaggeration and perspective) but like the person before said; don't use memes. They're only somewhat funny in a comic form but they don't really go far as a source of comedy entertainment. W/o the meme, I probably would have given you a 4 instead.

So long, Edd. So long, Edd.

He was my hero too, he really brought me in to animation during my first explorations of flash. I remember replaying Zanta Claws I and II over and over again during the summer because they were soo awesome (and still are). R.I.P. edd, hope you like it in animation heaven.

CT Scrapped test CT Scrapped test

4.5/5 only because of the lack of animation, love the voicing and concept!

Pussy Game Pussy Game

great

Probably one of the best flashes I've seen in a while :D, love the artwork

Divided by Zero Divided by Zero

Enjoyed the theme

I really enjoyed the background drawing style, keep it up.

Egospace Egospace

I thought it was great for second submission

There are somethings that you could have touched up on in the artwork (like an awkward line here and there) and some of the positions could have been fixed, the effects were great, I really think if you put more effort in to the storyline and had a longer animation it would be on the best of all time list. The fighting scene was probably one of the best I've seen on newgrounds (mostly because of your effort in to effects). I agree with other reviews that it was kinda cheesy, oh and one example of touch up would be the consecutive line shadings on his face, if you're going for a "manga/anime" feel in shading like that, it's normally thinner and closer to each other while also following a pattern scheme, sometimes they put in the pattern scheme even if the shading covers a 3 dimensional drawing. I really thought this was great if this was to test your animation skill, keep up the good work =D

Linkakami responds:

I might revisit it some day since it's part of an ongoing thing, but it was for a class and I had a deadline, and was fighting against the obnoxious way the brush tool doesn't resize proportional to the zoom level.

Another Over 9000!!! Another Over 9000!!!

Phew!

I thought this was going to be one of those crappy copy offs of the video "over 9000" but you're just doing an animation of the original scene. I like your style of artwork and that you actually drew and colored it in "well". Although since this is not really a parody and that you copied the audio, I'll give you a 4 just for the effort and artwork.