Commercial Demo Reel Commercial Demo Reel

I probably would have gave 4/5 and came up with some BS reasons why but I opened this up as a new tab and switched windows. When this way playing, I thought these were real commercials until I checked I had ad-blocker up. Good job, take my money.

DeliciousOrange responds:

Thanks. I think that's what the commercials were trying to do in the first place.

- Real Hip-hop - - Real Hip-hop -

I haven't heard this song in a while and I was surprised when I heard it again in my favorites. I made a review earlier about breaking but I'd like you to know that this shit goes deep. We started play this in our drumline (highschool) because it's that damn sick :D.

Greeksta-69 responds:

Thanks bro means a lot.

Spider Spider

I fuckin love this one. I played this beat at different volume levels to see if the harmony was too quite or muddy but I think it's loud enough. Great job on this one.

Between Mirrors Between Mirrors

Seriously what the fuck, your works needs more views. This song is great and the looping/intro is very smooth; it all flows together pretty much perfectly. The style leaves a refreshing taste in your mouth, never gets old, never gets repetitive. Seriously, nice job man- 5/5, 10/10.

Binding of Izick Basement Binding of Izick Basement

Reminds of that one episode of spongebob squarepants when spongebob enter's squidward's dream and plays his nose as an instrument, (this is before the show became a piece of trash).

Seaman's March Seaman's March

It's great, and the song feels really professional. It gives an adventurous feel to it, matches the title (5/5) but GODDAMMIT, this reminds of runescape -_-. (it was a good game back in the day tho).

Troisnyx responds:

Thank you! ^_^

By the way, I haven't played Runescape, so I don't know how it is -- I'll check it out at some point.

Oldskool piano hiphopLoop Oldskool piano hiphopLoop

It was really good for what it's worth. it would have been better (I'm thinking like a game-loop on a side-scroller when I hear this, and this is pretty damn good loop for a side-scroller), if there was some sort of ABA loop, ya know? Anyways, the review below me, it seems that you are going to continue or finish this loop, can't wait to hear it.

SH - Don't Ask My Neighbors SH - Don't Ask My Neighbors

Love this beat!

Definitely one of my favorites! I like it better than SH- circle. Keep it up!

shaggyhaired responds:

Nice! I'll do my best.

Potpourri - Dureagon Potpourri - Dureagon

I actually like it

The 3 songs in one things made it sound like a playlist or a story, when i'm up late at night, I listen to this because everything sounds so chill. I probably could break to this if I wanted to start breaking again. I real liked this one bro, sick beats. Props.

DJDureagon responds:

Hell yeah dude. chill out then break out!

Beautiful Colossus - SotC Beautiful Colossus - SotC

love it

hey, do you know where I can get sheet music for this song =D? I haven't felt like learning a song for a while, but the tune just really goes well with the storyline of the game.