All 9 art Reviews

Engine Engine

really nice except for the anatomy and figure of the guy in the middle. It just really throws everything off :(

Sabaal Sabaal

YES! I see that your dimensions are getting better :)

veselekov responds:

I know right! I was actually amazed this turned out better than i thought!

Pies en la tierra Pies en la tierra

I love it, cept I think the nose on the girl is a bit stiff.

gusana responds:

that's how it looks in real life XD

It's Good To Be The Queen It's Good To Be The Queen

Love it, however, I'm a little confused with the armor on the girl to the left. It seems these are actual characters you are referencing, is it that it's part of the design? I'm just a little confused with the portrayal of the dimensions of her armor.

DeliciousOrange responds:

Mitsuru's "armor" consists of a white fur coat and a black leather (or maybe latex) bodysuit.

Diablo 2 Amazon Diablo 2 Amazon

If you just focus on the picture and follow the lines, there's a couple of parts that just look akward. However, you picked a pretty damn hard pose (which is good) so there's a lot of leeway. Still, some parts definitely look awkward (the direction of her right foot in comparison to her body/direction, her right hand in comparison to the bow [it looks as if she went out of her way to twist her arm just to shoot arrows], the arrows on her back [I just thought if she was twisting and if those arrows are that huge, like the one she's holding, then the back of the quiver should be visible OR the direction of the top of the quiver should be facing the viewer since the back would be cascading backwards out of our view], etc.)

veselekov responds:

This is a good review. I see what you mean about the arrows and the foot. Thanks for spotting those. Its really hard to when you become attached to an image.

Daylight Daylight

Reminds me of the city. I love the city. But seriously, you didn't fuck up the tagging, 5/5.

Livestream Jam April 28 2011 Livestream Jam April 28 2011

You really captured their presence

Fin and Jake, you really captured their characters in that sketch, awesome.

Saint Soul Saint Soul

Enjoyed the lighting

The biggest reason in why I give you a 10 is that it reminds me of a city in claymore.

Stacy &amp;lt;3 Stacy <3

Wonderful

again, you beat newground's best artists with your artistic design, jus wondering- when is Lucid coming out? it looks very promising like pico RPG :D