Police Cops Police Cops

I can't tell if this was made seriously or as some sort of parody joke of cliche animes. As a flash animation, it's pretty high quality but I'm going to assume that some of the scenes in the animation were jokes referencing to typical anime scenes- it was, overall, well done.

Paints His Soul Paints His Soul

Why all the hate? It was good; however, the voice wasn't exactly easy to listen to- it was a bit muffled.

Swingers Episode 5 Swingers Episode 5

Wow, the character designs weren't over done and actually had a reason/personality to them. Just having that already makes it a great animation on top of the storyline.

Memohuntress Memohuntress

I LOVED IT! The side animations, the artwork and the storyline. 5/5, always was a fan of your stuff but this is definitely the best you've made so far. And compared to all of the other point/click search games, this is definitely the most intriguing, interactive and generally fun game to play. This is probably one of the best games I've played this year (although I haven't played too many this year). The only problem I had with the game is that I had to play on the lowest graphics because it was laggy D: (still loved the artwork though)

Ghost Flight Ghost Flight

I thought it was okay...

but I really liked the song, what's the name of it?

Commercial Demo Reel Commercial Demo Reel

I probably would have gave 4/5 and came up with some BS reasons why but I opened this up as a new tab and switched windows. When this way playing, I thought these were real commercials until I checked I had ad-blocker up. Good job, take my money.

DeliciousOrange responds:

Thanks. I think that's what the commercials were trying to do in the first place.

- Real Hip-hop - - Real Hip-hop -

I haven't heard this song in a while and I was surprised when I heard it again in my favorites. I made a review earlier about breaking but I'd like you to know that this shit goes deep. We started play this in our drumline (highschool) because it's that damn sick :D.

Greeksta-69 responds:

Thanks bro means a lot.

Spider Spider

I fuckin love this one. I played this beat at different volume levels to see if the harmony was too quite or muddy but I think it's loud enough. Great job on this one.

Engine Engine

really nice except for the anatomy and figure of the guy in the middle. It just really throws everything off :(

Sabaal Sabaal

YES! I see that your dimensions are getting better :)

veselekov responds:

I know right! I was actually amazed this turned out better than i thought!

Pies en la tierra Pies en la tierra

I love it, cept I think the nose on the girl is a bit stiff.

gusana responds:

that's how it looks in real life XD